Thursday 22 August 2019

New sign for fetes and advertising

I attended two fetes last weekend and unfortunately my poor husband got boxed in and couldn't leave so he had to spend last Sunday on the stand with me whilst he was there he said "you need a sign that says "Come and learn Powertex"
So I just happened to have a long canvas kicking around from a piece of failed mixed media ( see never throw anything away you never know when it might come in useful) and I set to work creating a canvas billboard
I am pretty pleased with how it turned out and it will get its first showing on bank holiday Monday at the Emsworth Show I will be there showing off my Powertex wares and advertising my workshops along with the very talented Angela Lee if you are in the area and catch this post in time do pop along!





No comments:

Post a Comment