Saturday 5 October 2019

Dare I say the "Christmas" word

I have created two Powertex Workshops with a Christmas theme if you like to make something hand made for your Christmas Decorations why not try a new skill
I will lead you through the construction process then how to rub the Powertex into the fabric and after a short break for Coffee and home made cake we will colour them - the wow part you might say!!
After I dry the pieces I will show you how to colour them with water based varnish and pigment powders the colour options are many and varied

The mini tree and bauble workshop is on Saturday 7th December and the Table Reindeer Wreath is on the Sunday 8th December
These will be the last two workshops of 2019
Workshops resume 11th January 2020
Contact me to reserve your space only 4 spaces available




No comments:

Post a Comment