Thursday 16 March 2017

Beautiful You

I heard today that my Aunt is poorly so I thought I would make her a card to wish her a speedy recovery, she has always been a glamour puss so the Beautiful You stamps seemed the obvious choice
I stamped one of the ladies onto the card with black Archival ink so that I could watercolor the lady
using ink from my ink pads I coloured in the image
I added smokey slate to the base of the lady to ground her and painted in the rain lines with an aqua painter
I stamped the lacy pattern around the sides of the card using a stamp from Touches of Texture and inked the edges of the card with a sponge
I then matted the image to some yellow cardstock and added it to the card front, the sentiment is also from Beautiful You
I hope she likes it and is better quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment