Saturday 4 March 2017

From Land to Sea, wavy embossing and Swirly Scribbles

I had seen a card on Pintrest from an independant Demonstrator in Vancouver where incidentally my aunt lIves it was similar to mine but I like to put a spin on it to make it my own
first I inked the blue piece and then embossed it with the wavy embossing folder.
I then inked a piece with blue and green then die cut the long wavy panel from Swirly Scribbles I kept all the off cuts so that I could make more seaweed.
I inked the Turtles from Land to Sea with black archival ink then coloured them in with ink and a sponge.
the sentiment comes from Jar of Love stampset which I thought was pretty apt.
the layering piece behind everything was created by inking up some brown paper with two different green inks and a sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment