Sunday 5 March 2017

Work of Art, Petite Petals and a sentiment from Butterfly Basics

I made this card up for one of my Easter cards using the Work of Art stamps and Petite Petals, the leaves were stamped with a design from Foxy Friends and the sentiment came from Butterfly Basics

Firstly I die cut a layering oval from some white card
I placed it onto the card front and drew around the inside line with pencil
I then inked up a stamp from the Work of Art and stamped directly onto the card until I had filled the space the aperture will go over
I stuck the oval section over the stamping onto the card then stamped the leaves from Foxy Friends
I then stamped some Petite Petals and cut them out with the punch
I added the flowers over the stamped leaves and then added rhinestones to the middle
The sentiment is from Butterfly Basics
really pleased with the results its really spring like!

No comments:

Post a Comment