Saturday 18 March 2017

Curvy Keepsake Easter Bunny & Chick boxes

I run the local WI craft project club and next Monday we are going to make these two sweet boxes as Easter is just around the corner
I found the basic idea from various ones on Pintrest there are actually loads of different boxes for different seasons on there

They hold a Cadbury cream egg or several of the small ones I wonder if the contents will remain in their boxes until Easter!!
I made them using the curvy keepsake die you need to cut two in your desired colours
I then cut the feet, ears, wings, beak, nose, cheeks & eyes using various punches
Remember to curve the boxes before you glue them together and sandwich the feet in between the two layers
Draw in the white hi lights on the eyes with a white pen

No comments:

Post a Comment