Wednesday 15 March 2017

Crazy about you, Grateful bunch Bendy Card

So today as I had a little more time I thought I would make a bendy card, I found the general idea how to make one from you tube then adapted it to make a bigger card
I think the Crazy about you flowers need a bigger canvas
firstly I stamped a number of flowers and leaves and die cut them using the matching dies and punches
I stamped some of the flowers and a butterfly from Grateful bunch and punched out the flowers using the matching punch I fussy cut one of the butterflies the other is punched using the small butterfly punch
When I thought I had enough elements for the card I stamped some leaves directly onto the background of the bendy card and then added all the flowers and leaves
I kept checking that it would all fold up to fit in an envelope
I lastly added a sentiment from Blooms and Wishes, a dragonfly from Dragonfly Dreams and a few tiny flowers cut with a bitty punch and a few pearls
this card was made fairly easily because of the great Co ordinated stamps, punches and dies from the wonderful Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment