Sunday 5 March 2017

Hey Chick - Free with Sale a Bration until 31.03.17




I wanted to make some Easter cards this weekend and the Hey Chick stamp set is just made for Easter
I stamped the Chicks onto some Ovals which I had die cut, one with the stitched shapes oval and one from Layering Ovals
I then inked up the chicks using a sponge and the ink pads
I cut out the larger sort of triangular shaped one and added it over the original stamped image using dimensionals to lift it up
I then fussy cut the skinny chick
I stamped the mesh all over the background with a stamp from Ghoulish grunge and then added green ink with a sponge
I layered up the ovals and then the fussy cut chick to create this jumble of birds
I think its pretty fun I hope the recipients will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment