Tuesday 14 March 2017

Jar of Love, Touches of Texture

Jar of Love and Touches of Texture were used to create this Hello card
Firstly I stamped four jars onto the white cardstock and a couple of extra ones for layering
Then I stamped the Flower stems from Touches of Texture
I then added the stamped bees  from Touches of Texture and stamped some of the flowers onto scrap card so I could cut
them out with a circle punch
I layered up the jars with dimensionals and added some leaves from Jar of Love and the flowers
I have added three layers of matting behind the card to echo the colours in the main images
lastly I added some smokey slate to the base of the jars to ground them
If you like my card do follow me for more ideas in the future on some of the ways you can use the fantastic Stampin' Up! Products
Don't forget you can buy any of the products I have used here just drop me an email and we can start you on a fantastic crafting journey

No comments:

Post a Comment